- 4 cups cooked quinoa about 1 cup dry
- 1 lb rotisserie chicken shredded
- ⅓ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1½ cups corn
- ¼ red onion finely chopped
- ¾ cup 2% Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 6 scallions chopped
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime quartered
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; keep warm.
- Toss shredded chicken with BBQ sauce and top each serving of quinoa (about 1 cup) with 4 ounces of chicken. Top with ¼ avocado, ⅓ cup corn, red onion, 3 tablespoons cheese, scallions, and cilantro. Serve with a squeeze of lime juice over top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!