Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic smashed
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Block reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until softened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Transfer half the cauliflower to a food processor; cover and blend on high. Add remaining cauliflower florets, one at a time, until vegetables are creamy. Blend in garlic, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, salt, and black pepper.
Adapted from: allrecipes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!