Loaded Chicken Noodle Soup
- 128 oz low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb 5-6 whole carrots, finely diced
- 3 large celery stalks finely diced
- 12 oz egg noodles dry
- 14 oz rotisserie chicken skin removed
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 leek finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Bring the chicken broth to a simmer in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, celery, and leek; cook for 8-10 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes, until partially cooked.
- Add the chicken and black pepper; cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Serve hot, with parsely.
Adapted from one of our favorite sites, Prevention RD